At Advanced Specialty Care, Board-Certified Otolaryngologists (ENT Specialists) and Head & Neck Surgeons, Dr. Michael Bard, Dr. Dov Bloch and Dr. Jay Klarsfeld, utilize the most advanced technology & minimally invasive surgical methods in order to ensure safety & optimal results for thyroid patients.
Our surgeons regularly evaluate and treat thyroid and parathyroid disorders, benign and malignant head & neck tumors, goiters, thyroid nodules, voice & swallowing disorders and more. Whether we are diagnosing or providing surgical care, our medical team will work with you, your primary care doctor and an Endocrinologist, when necessary, to determine the best treatment plan for your individual case.
What sets Advanced Specialty Care apart from other practices when it comes to thyroid surgery?
- We’re experts in thyroid & parathyroid surgery, having performed thousands of these procedures.
- As Head & Neck Surgeons, we’re experts on complex head & neck anatomy and have years of experience & training operating on complicated cancers in the area.
- We continuously monitor the laryngeal nerve to minimize risk of vocal nerve injury & best preserve voice quality.
- We check PTH levels, parathyroid hormone levels produced by the parathyroid gland, during parathyroid surgery to be sure all diseased glands are removed.
- We utilize minimally invasive techniques such as small incisions & minimal dissections.
- Every surgical case has two experienced thyroid/parathyroid surgeons scrubbed in for the surgery. This helps ensure the best outcome for our patients.
- We believe in prompt care & appointment availability as well as providing compassionate, individualized care to our patients.
If you are experiencing or suspect a thyroid or parathyroid disorder, please contact our office to schedule an appointment with one of our Board-Certified ENT Surgeons today at (203) 830-4700.