ENT Specialist | Otolaryngologist
Head & Neck Surgeon
ENT Specialist Dr. Dov Bloch specializes in Ear, Nose & Throat conditions, Head & Neck Surgery and Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery and conditions including thyroid nodules, goiters and more.
ENT and Thyroid appointments are available with Dr. Bloch in Danbury, CT, Norwalk, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
Undergraduate studies: Cornell University
Medical school: Emory University School of Medicine
Residency: University of California at San Francisco
Certificates, Professorships and Affiliations:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Dr. Bloch is a resident of Ridgefield. He practices in the Danbury, Norwalk and Ridgefield offices.
Dr. Dov Bloch has received numerous Top Doctor awards including:
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors: 1st Edition
- Connecticut Magazine Connecticut Top Doctors | Moffly Media Magazines Fairfield County Top Doctors: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
From medical scheduling to the lovely administrators @ the front desk, I am eternally grateful. And, of course, you all know how your hard work and dedication allows Dr. Bloch to take care of his patients at the highest level. Having seen him for the last six years, and having been under his care several times in Danbury Hospital, I can tell you, he’s the best!" ~ C.D. - Ridgefield, CT