Medical School: UCE/ SUNY Downstate Medical School
Residency (Internal Medicine): UMDNJ-Rutgers Medical School Allergy and Immunology
Fellowship: RIH/ Brown University Medical School
Certificates, Professorships, and Affiliations:
– Board Certified by American Board of Allergy & Immunology
– American Board of Internal Medicine
– Chief of the Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology at Danbury Hospital (part of Nuvance)
– Medical Director of the Outpatient Allergy Clinic at Danbury Hospital (part of Nuvance)
– Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at New York Medical School
– Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Vermont Medical School
– Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & immunology
– Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Dr. Lee specializes in chronic hives, bee sting allergy, eosinophilic esophagitis, as well as asthma, allergic rhinitis and food/drug allergies.
Dr. Lee is a resident of Brookfield CT and enjoys jaunts in the park with his dog. He’s the Medical Director of the Outpatient Allergy Clinic and the Chief of the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Danbury Hospital. Dr. Lee practices at Advanced Specialty Care’s Danbury and New Milford offices.
Dr. Richard Lee has earned multiple Top Doctor awards including: