Health Alert: Coronavirus Information
ATTENTION PATIENTS AND VISITORS
Are you experiencing cough, fever or flu symptoms?
Have you been exposed to someone that has a respiratory infection or has tested positive for Covid-19?
Have you traveled, including travel to NYC and/or international travel, within the past 14 days?
Please call (203) 830-4700 to notify our office prior to your appointment if you have any of the following:
- A fever over 99.5 degrees F or felt feverish in the last 7 days.
- Cough, fever, flu or respiratory symptoms including shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, nasal congestion, headache or chest congestion.
- A new loss sense of smell or taste without nasal congestion or other nasal symptoms.
- You’ve visited New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island) in the last 14 days and have you had contact with a known positive Covid patient or any person with a respiratory infection.
- A history of international travel (travel outside the U.S.) within the past 14 days.
- Close contact with a person who is experiencing respiratory or flu symptoms.
- contact with somebody with a known Covid-19 infection within past 14 days.
Please promptly notify our office prior to your appointment if you’ve answered yes to any of the statements above.
Until Further Notice: ASC’s Norwalk, New Milford and Southbury offices will be temporarily closed in order to allocate staffing and consolidate resources to our Danbury and Ridgefield offices.
We will be communicating with all patients impacted by this closure to assist with rescheduling your appointment.
Please forgive us during this time, we are refraining from shaking hands in order to prevent the spread of germs.
We appreciate your cooperation.