Locations: Ridgefield, Norwalk
Dermatologist / Skincare & Laser Specialist
Undergraduate Studies: Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster PA.
Medical School: New York Medical College, Valhalla NY
Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NYC
Fellow: American Academy of Dermatology
Certificates and Affiliations:
About Dr. Egan:
I enjoy helping people with all aspects of skin health and skin care for both adults and children. This includes teenage and adult acne, eczema and psoriasis, and examination of moles. I am especially interested in the early detection and prevention of skin cancer. Additionally, I enjoy the cosmetic aspects of dermatology including Botox, Juvederm, Belotero, sclerotherapy, and I have over 15 years’ experience with laser skin treatments.
Dr. Egan has lived with his wife and children in Ridgefield for over 24 years and enjoys golf, photography, travel, and playing guitar when he has spare time.
Dr. Egan practices in the Ridgefield and Norwalk offices.
Dr. Egan has received numerous Top Doctors awards including:
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (book series): 19th Edition
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors: 1st Edition
- Moffly Media Magazines Fairfield County Top Doctors: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area (digital guide): 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Connecticut Magazine Top Doctors: 2021
- New York Magazine Top Doctors: 2021