Your Patient Portal is a free, secure and simple way to view your medical records, request appointments, refill medications and more!
This self-service tool gives you the power to make more informed decisions about your healthcare and provides you with 24/7 access online.
When you enroll in Patient Portal, you’ll be able to:
- Request an appointment with any of our providers from the comfort of your home, or on the go, at any time
- Refill your medication*
- Send messages to our front desk, clinical or billing department*
- View your medical chart and office visit summaries*
- Request your medical records
- Go Green! Review and pay your bill and balance (click here for instructions)
- View your past and upcoming appointments
Enrollment is quick and easy. Simply enter your unique token number, create a username and password to get started.
Need assistance? Contact us at 203-830-4700 ext. 8720 or click here for step-by-step guide.
What is my unique token number? Your unique token number will have been provided to you by our office during your visit. If you’ve lost your token, please contact us by calling: 203-830-4700 ext. 8720
*All messages, appointment and medication refill requests will be addressed within 1 business day. Office visit summaries will be available within 3 business days.