James S. Batti, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.S.
ENT / Head & Neck Surgery
Undergraduate studies: Lehigh University
Medical school: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
Residency: Montefiore Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Schneider Children’s Hospital
Fellowship: Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member The American Broncho-Esophagological Association
- Member American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member Society for Ear, Nose, & Throat Advances in Children, Inc.
- Member American Medical Association
- Academic Associate Member American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member CT ENT Society
- Medical Staff Advisory Council for Western Connecticut Health Network
Dr. Batti is a resident of Ridgefield. He practices in the Danbury, Norwalk, Ridgefield and Southbury offices.
"Dr. Batti is the best doctor and one of the nicest people I have ever met. When my 6-year old was sick, not only was he able to see him the same day, but he was able to make him smile and also put my fears to rest. The office staff was very professional and gave him plenty of stickers at the end of his visit. I tell all of my friends about Dr. Batti."
~ L. P. - Norwalk, CT
Loved Dr. James S. Batti, my daughter had her tonsils and adenoids taken out, the procedure was fast and after surgery the nurses were amazing and caring to our needs and concerns.
"Dr. Batti is the kindest, most caring and compassionate doctor I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting. Our 8 month old daughter was in terrible pain from ear infections and 4 courses of antibiotics hadn’t worked. On 6/21, we saw Dr. Batti and he knew we were scheduled to fly on 6/29. Dr. Batti opened his schedule especially for our daughter to have tubes put in at Danbury hospital the following Wednesday, 6/26. We are so grateful for Dr. Batti and his dedication, his staff, the doctors and nurses at Danbury hospital and MOST grateful for our little girl being pain free!"